It’s December 1st and that means it’s TIME to pull out the ADVENT Calendars! As a kid I remember being able to eat chocolate every day until Christmas. It wasn’t until I became an adult, that I realized those calendars come with MORE than just CHOCOLATE!
For those of you who don’t know what an Advent Calendar is, it’s a calendar that is used to count the days leading up to Christmas. Basically, you get a small gift every day! Brilliant idea huh?
I buy myself an advent calendar every year! Last year it was from L’Occitane. I really wanted the wine one from Costco this year, but it’s SOLD OUT.
Here are some of the BEST Advent Calendars for Adults:
- 25 Days of Beauty Advent Calendar -Macy’s
- Wild Wishes Advent Calendar -Sephora
- Signature Holiday Advent Calendar -L’Occitane
- Limited Edition Skincare Advent Calendar- Kiehl’s
- Sugarfina Advent Calendar
- 24 Days of Tea Advent Calendar- Davids Tea
- Wine Lover Advent Calendar -Total Wine
- W.O.W. Holiday Wine Advent Calendar-Target
- Popcorn Advent Calendar -Williams Sonoma
- MAC Makeup Advent Calendar
If you really want to splurge, here are some luxury Advent Calendars! Can you guess which one is $2,000?
- NARS Advent Calendar
- Diptyque Advent Calendar
- Jo Malone Advent Calendar
- Flaviar Advent Calendar
- Charlotte Tilbury Beauty Advent Calendar
There are so many more! I’m headed out to get mine so I can start TODAY!
Do you have an Advent Calendar? Which one?