I’m always looking for the next best beauty or hair product to try. Subscription boxes have become my solution! I know you are probably thinking that the last thing we all need is another monthly subscription. You are probably right, but let me share with you my three favorite subscription boxes that arrive on my doorstep every month!
I receive six trial size samples from top beauty brands every month for $10. When I signed up, I created an individual Play! profile. This profile is used to send skincare, makeup, hair care and fragrance trial sizes worth up to a $65 value. The sealable pouch that the products are sent in is great for travel and product storage. Each month I also get exclusive videos and a guide with instructions on “how to use” the products. My only con is that the products have become repetitive.
The November Sephora Play is “Beauty for Self Care” and contains:
- NARS Lipstick in Tolede
- GlamGlow Mega Illuminating Moisturizer in Nude Glow
- Lancome Hypnose Drama Instant Full Body Mascara
- Clinique Almost Lipstick in Black Honey
- Dr. Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment SPF 30
- Bonus: Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium
2 years into this natural hair journey and I’m still trying to find the right products. I don’t even want to think about how much money I have spent. When I learned about the Curlbox, I had to sign up. It wasn’t that easy though. There was a waiting list! Now I know why! For $25 a month, I receive 4 or more full size hair products to experiment with. This is a win for me!
The November Curl Box features Design Essentials Almond & Avocado Collection:
- Almond & Avocado Moisturizing & Detangling Sulfate-Free Shampoo
- Almond & Avocado Moisturizing & Detangling Conditioner
- Almond & Avocado Detangling Leave-In Conditioner
- Honey CurlForming Custard
- Honey & Shea Edge Tamer
Yes, I have subscribed to two beauty boxes! When I started to receive duplicate products in my Sephora Play box, I decided to check out the Allure Box. This box is $15 and you receive select Allure tested and loved products based on your member history. I haven’t received this month’s box yet, but the website gives a sneak peak of what’s coming. This month’s box is valued at $103.
The October Box contained:
- Model Co Metallic Eyeshadow in St. Tropez
- Model Co Eyelites in Granite
- Kniepp Mineral Bath Salts in Dream Away
- Sol De Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream
- M-61 PowerGlow Peal
- Sunday Riley ICE Ceramide Moisturizing Cream
- Lumify Redness Reliever Eye Drops
I have a lot of products to keep me busy! I’ll share my faves with you along with what’s inside the December boxes! Do you receive any of these boxes? I know that there are a few other boxes out there! Let me know which ones you like!