June is a big month in New Orleans with lots of things to do. If you are looking for ways to practice Self-Care in New Orleans besides the traditional spa days and manicures, this list is what you need! Now that the city has reopened, check out the top things to do in New Orleans during the month of June to “Fill Your Own Cup.”
- Celebrate Pride Month at Pridefest on June 4th-6th at Faubourg Brewing Company.
- Eat some BBQ at Hogs for the Cause on June 4th-5th.
- Snug Harbor reopens with an Ellis Marsalis tribute on June 4th.
- Have a taste of Curry with a Flavor Festival at Crescent Park on June 5th.
- Get Your Dance On for Social Change at the Broadside and Broad Theater on June 2nd-5th.
- Spend some time with family on Free Family Sunday at Longue Vue Gardens on June 6th.
- Listen to Caren Green at the New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Foundation’s Summer Concert series on June 5th.
- Get some miles in during the Virtual Friends’ Fest 5k in New Orleans City Park.
- Visit a local museum for free (Louisiana Residents) on designated days thanks to the Helis Foundation
- Attend a wine dinner or tasting at the New Orleans Wine & Food Experience from June 8th-13th.
- Have a pool day at one of the city’s rooftop hotel pools.
- Attend the Juneteeeth Celebration at the New Orleans African American Museum.
- Have tea time at Windsor Court.
- Kick off the official day of summer with a Snowball.
- Try a new restaurant during Restaurant Week New Orleans from June 21st-27th.
Pick a few and make some time for Self-Care while enjoying the city of New Orleans!